CELEBRATE LODI ROSÉ WEEKEND
A celebration of handcrafted Lodi rosé wines at 20 wineries. Your intimate experience includes fantastic wines, excellent hospitality, and a commemorative wine glass. Ticket sales close Sunday, June 6 at 11:59pm.
Saturday & Sunday, June 12 & 13, 2021
11:00am – 4:45pm each day
Create your own itinerary at participating wineries to explore a diverse selection of Lodi rosé wines. Advance tickets and reservations required. Each ticket includes wine tasting at reserved wineries, event wine glass, and quality time with your fellow wine friends.
2021 EVENT FORMAT – RESERVATION ONLY
To provide a safe and sound experience for our guests as well as our winery personnel, this year’s event will adhere to a reservation-only format. What this means for you:
- Advance reservations for up to five (5) tasting experiences per day at participating wineries are required. Reservations may be booked at the time of ticket purchase. Reservations are subject to availability.
- Opportunity to enjoy excellent experiences, service, and Lodi wines in safe, limited-capacity environments.
Two ticket types are available for Celebrate Lodi Rosé:
- 2-Day Tour Ticket: Tickets are $25 (+tax) by advance purchase only and will not be available after Sunday, June 6. Ticket includes wine tasting at reserved wineries, event wine glass, and quality time with your fellow wine friends. Attendees must be 21+.
- 2-Day Designated Driver Ticket: Tickets are free of charge but are REQUIRED and MUST accompany a full price 2-Day Tour Ticket. Ticket includes access to reserved wineries, and quality time with your fellow wine friends. Ticket does not include alcohol of any kind (no exceptions) or commemorative wine glass. Attendees must be 21+.
When purchasing tickets, please keep in mind:
- Each ticket is valid for up to five (5) reservations per day.
- All tickets for your group must be purchased together in one transaction. For example, if you are a group of four (from one party or up to four separate), you will need to designate one person to purchase tickets in one transaction.
- Group size is limited, no exceptions. Most participating wineries are not accepting groups larger than six (6).
- Tickets/reservations are limited and will book up quickly so you will want to purchase early, especially for larger groups.
- Reservations/parties may not be combined either before the event or at winery locations the day of the event.
- Reservations are only secured and confirmed upon purchase.
- There will be no changes or additions to your itinerary after purchase. Be 100% sure you have selected your desired choices before completing your purchase.
- Late cancellations or “no shows” will result in your offer for that property being forfeited. Please be courteous and cancel your reservation by calling Lodi Wine should your plans change.
GROUP & VEHICLE POLICY
Due to the unique format of this year’s experience, no buses will be allowed. Additionally, no group larger than 6 will be allowed at any participating winery. Groups larger than 6 who attempt to arrive in one vehicle or several will be turned away.
The changes to this year’s vehicle and group policy are in direct response to COVID-19 regulations and guidance and are necessary to ensure the safety of all attendees as well as participating winery personnel. Be sure to adhere to this policy regarding the wineries you plan to visit. If you fail to comply, your party may be turned away at the gate or door.
GUEST RESPONSIBILITIES & CODE OF CONDUCT
Follow these guidelines to ensure your weekend experience is top-notch and safe:
- Understand that by purchasing a ticket to Celebrate Lodi Rosé, you agree to abide by all COVID safety protocols or risk revocation of your tickets.
- Eat a meal before beginning your Saturday or Sunday grand tasting tour experience.
- Limit the number of wines you sample at each winery & take advantage of dump buckets.
- Understand that it is against the law for a winery to continue to serve or sell wine to any guest who appears intoxicated, regardless of whether that guest is making use of a designated driver or ride-sharing service.
- Understand that participating wineries reserve the right to refuse service to anyone based on group size, safety concerns, harassment, dress code, or appearing to be intoxicated. You agree to these terms when purchasing your Grand Tasting Tours ticket.
- By attending, you authorize the Event (Celebrate Lodi Rosé) and anyone authorized by them, to retouch or alter any photographs taken of the event Participant and use it, in whole or in part, with or without the Participant’s name, signature, and/or other identification of any other fictitious or real person, in any and all media, for advertising or commercial purpose.
- By purchasing this ticket you agree to be added to Lodi Wine’s email list, where you’ll receive additional event details and future event notifications. You can unsubscribe anytime from this list.
- No children, infants (in strollers or carriers), or pets are allowed to attend for the safety of all parties.